THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect on our websites to provide a superior shopping experience and to communicate with you about products, services and promotions. We collect information about you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
The following types of information about a user are among those that may be collected by us in relation to the site: name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, payment information (such as card numbers credit and billing address if purchases or payments are made), date of birth, age, sex, other demographic information (such as occupation, income bracket), IP address, referring site, and other technical information collected by the site server.
In connection with the web site, we may collect information in the following ways:
- Through registration forms filled out by a user on the Site
- Through the information provided by a user in connection with the purchase of products or services on the Site
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs
- Through calls and e-mail users
- Through Internet chat sessions between a user and this site
- Through the use of this site to third-party databases from which user information is extracted and combined with information obtained from this site by other means.
- We can also connect to personally and non-personally identifiable information from users via "cookies" (small text files placed by this site on users' computers), GIF image files to single-pixel (also called "Web beacons"), the Web server log analysis and other similar technological means. This information can be used to track the trends of the site and improve the user experience, and may be shared with third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
- Provide the requested information, products, and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels
- To enable users to enter prize promotions and receive prizes from us and / or third parties
- To improve the user experience with the site
- In relation to the operation of the Site and for our internal business
- In order for users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by us and selected third parties.
- To do the above, we can provide the information to trusted third parties, including but not limited to third-party contractors that provide us with services, such as the operation of the Site, communication services and the creation of test orders, credit cards and payment services, and other online and offline marketing in connection with the offerings provided to users by us and / or such other sellers. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit the use of information by such third parties for the specific uses mentioned above. We also use electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access or manipulation of information during transmission and storage, but can not guarantee the security and integrity of the information and shall have no liability for breaches of security or integrity or third-party interception in transit.
We may also disclose information when it determines that it is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations and protect the interests or safety of our business, its customers, or other visitors to the site.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail in the future, there are detailed instructions for cancellation of registration at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All information supplied sensitive / credit supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of information.
Many web sites place cookies on your hard drive. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Your browser can refuse all cookies, or show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept cookies, your experience at our site and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as expected.
DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or offer services, provided that such parties undertake to keep such information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law and, by enforcing our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, if the information is not personally identifiable it may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
PURCHASES FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years or more.